Tuesday, February 8, 2011

when i grow up.

when i "grow up" i want to be like kelly cutrone [just with better hair and make up. but SAME amount of clothes, shoes and accessories in my closet].
i want people to listen and respect me [and maybe even fear me]. i want to be as strong and powerful as she is. and caring and motherly for those around me. i want to be the "BITCH" of the group and get things done. i want to be frank and not put up with anyone's BS. i want to rule the PR world. 
i WILL be a PR girl!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE Kelly Cutrone. Have you read her book yet? A-mah-zing. Doing my MBA definitely put a little "Kelly" into me, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Tips for surviving an MBA? I guess the main thing is that the academics are just a small portion of the entire experience, and the networking, events, and various competitions are the parts I learned the most from!

    P.S. Congrats on your job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to find another Kelly Cutrone lover! most people don't get it. she's such a hard ass but balances it with truly caring about people.
    thanks for the tips i'll use them once i start my MBA in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love kelly cutrone,
    her book is amazing!!! and i cant wait to read the next one!! so inspiring!!
    thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly Cutrone rocks!!! She so amazing. I love how she says whatever she wants :) Such a rolemodel!

    XX Trine from Denmark
    http://storyofacloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete